Terms of service
Scope of Application and Modification of these Terms and Conditions
1. The terms and conditions shall be applied to all users defined in bellow [User Defined].
3. All users shall review and agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement when using the services set forth under [Services Provided] (hereinafter referred to as the "Services"). The contents of this Agreement shall be confirmed at the time of use, and LEFRI shall deem the User using the Service to have agreed to this Agreement.
1. The service provided by LEFRI is the service listed in the following items.
(2) Information Service
(3) Various related services associated with (1)〜(2)
(4) Various services provided by LEFRI in the future
2. We may add, delete, or change the contents of the services specified in each item of the preceding paragraph to the various services to be provided by us in the future.
"User" refers to this Agreement and the user of this service.
Formation of sales contract
1. The sales contract between the User and LEFRI shall come into effect at the time specified in each of the following clauses.
(1) In the case of an order placed through the Online Shop, when LEFRI receives the order information from the User.
(2) When ordering from other than online shops, LEFRI receives an order.
2. Apply for purchasing the product purchase of minors is considered to be actuated at the parents' responsibility.
3. After the conclusion of the sales contract, LEFRI shall be entitled to invoice the User for the payment based on the sales contract concluded between the User and LEFRI, using the payment method specified in the "Price" specified by the User at the time of the order.
Cancellation of Contract
1. We may cancel the contract in any of the following cases after the conclusion of the sales contract.
- When the ordered product is out of stock and the arrival schedule is undecided. However, this does not apply to ordered products.
- The product is damaged, malfunctioned, or otherwise defective before delivery, is not in stock, and its arrival date is not yet determined.
- If the manufacturer or supplier discontinues production of the product or otherwise becomes unable to supply the product.
- If the user does not pay for the specified period.
- When the credit card company designated by the user is notified that the credit card is in default.
- When it is impossible to deliver the goods due to other circumstances.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, LEFRI may cancel or terminate the purchase agreement or take other appropriate measures in the event of fraudulent or inappropriate use of the Service.
1. The price of each product is clearly indicated on the product detail page, and the shipping cost is indicated on the "Shipping and Handling" page.
2. Display product prices and shipping charges include consumption tax.
3. The delivery charges specified on the "Shipping and Handling" page are based on the delivery method specified in the [Product Shipping] section below.
4. LEFRI reserves the right to change product prices and delivery charges without prior notice to the User. In the event that either or both the price or shipping charges are changed after the conclusion of the sales contract, the User shall pay the price as of the date of conclusion of the sales contract, and LEFRI shall not charge the User for the difference or refund the difference.
Payment of account
1. The User may select one of the following payment methods at the time of purchase.
- Online payment (credit card)
- Online payment (others)
2. We reserves the right to add or delete any of the payment methods specified in the preceding paragraphs. In the event that the credit card company designated by the user notifies us that the credit card is in default, We may request the user to make payment by another payment method.
1. Basically, for all orders, the prducts shall be delivered by a route delivery company designated by LEFRI, and all products shall be delivered eave to eave in their original packaging. The route carrier shall be selected by LEFRI at its own discretion, taking into consideration the size, weight, and nature of the merchandise.
2. In the event that delivery by a route delivery company is not possible due to the size, weight, nature, or delivery route of the product, or in the event that a delivery method other than route delivery, such as chartered delivery, is requested by the user and delivery costs are higher than the delivery costs at the time the purchase agreement is concluded, We may charge the user the difference in delivery costs.
3. The user may change the delivery address of the product(s) specified at the time of order by notifying us to that effect before we begin arranging for shipment of the product(s). If we are notified of a change in the delivery address after we have begun arranging for shipment, we shall not be obligated to comply with the user's request, and the user shall change the delivery address at his/her own responsibility and expense.
4. If the User wishes to ship products to multiple destinations, the User shall place one order per destination. You may not order multiple items for one delivery address at one time and then request us to deliver each item to multiple delivery addresses after placing the order.
5. The User may designate that the products be delivered to a place other than the User's place of residence. If the User does not pick up the merchandise himself/herself, the User shall be sure to notify the delivery address or recipient in advance that the merchandise will be delivered by LEFRI, so that the merchandise will not be returned to us for reasons such as refusal to pick it up. In the event that a product is returned to LEFRI due to the user's negligence, such as refusal to pick up, long-term absence, etc., and the product is delivered again at a later date, the user shall pay LEFRI the actual shipping costs for the return shipping and re-delivery.
6. Unless LEFRI announces that it is offering gift wrapping or a message card for its products in its promotions, etc., users may not request such services from us.
7. The period from the start of product shipment arrangements until the product is delivered to the user shall be the period specified in each of the following items, except as provided in the following paragraphs.
・Normally, it takes about 2 to 9 days after an order is placed. This does not apply to ordered products or when orders are concentrated, or when there are consecutive holidays such as Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, or our company's holidays.
・Separate periods are provided for ordered items. Please refer to the shipping period listed for each product.
・If you purchase an ordered item and a regular item together, shipping will be held until the ordered item arrives. If you wish to have regular items shipped separately from your pre-ordered items, you must make two separate purchases.
8. The period for product delivery may be extended for the reasons set forth in the following paragraph.
・ When we are unable to ship products on Saturdays and Sundays due to a national holiday or our company's holidays.
・ When the manufacturer or supplier is unable to ship the product as scheduled due to shipping volume or other workload.
・ In the event of a delay in delivery due to circumstances on the part of the delivery company after the product has been shipped.
9. In the event that the user is not present on the delivery date and the shipping company takes the product home without delivering it and leaves a "notice of absence", the user shall contact the shipping company and arrange for re-delivery of the product.
10. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages to you due to delays in the delivery of products to you for any other reason.
11. Products can be shipped within Japan and to some destinations outside of Japan. For details, please refer to "Shipping" page.
Transfer of ownership
1. Ownership of the ordered products shall transfer from us to the user upon receipt of the ordered products by the user himself/herself or by the delivery address designated by the user.
2. If you choose to pay by credit card, the credit card company may retain ownership of the products in your order, subject to the terms and conditions of your credit card company's membership agreement.
Returns and Exchanges
1. The user shall not be able to change to other products, change specifications, cancel, or return or exchange products for the user's convenience after the conclusion of the sales contract for all orders.
2. The User shall check for any damage without delay upon receipt of the goods.
3. In the unlikely event of damage, defect, or wrong item, the User shall notify us of the details within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise. In this case, the user shall keep the product in the same condition in which it was packaged at the time of delivery. If you contact us within this period and we find that the product is damaged, defective, or the wrong item, we will repair or replace it with a new item at our expense. However, if the product is sold out, discontinued, or limited edition and cannot be exchanged or repaired, we will refund the purchase price of the product.
4. We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges of products, etc. due to the user's reasons after the order is confirmed (size does not fit, wrong order, different image, long-term absence or refusal of receipt, or other circumstances of the user, etc.) cancellation of order, change of order contents (including exchange of color or size), or one-sided return of product after the order has been confirmed will not be accepted.
5. For returns and exchanges, the customer is responsible for shipping costs to return the product to us.
6. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse future orders in the event of repeated returns.
1. Documents, images, sounds, and other copyrighted works provided by LEFRI through this service are protected by copyright law, other laws, and international treaties. It is prohibited to reproduce, divert, transmit, screen, or otherwise use any or all of these materials, in whole or in part, as is or with modification, regardless of the media or means used, without the permission of LEFRI. Any alteration, modification, or revision of the content is strictly prohibited.
2. The User shall not use or disclose any information, including copyrighted works, provided through LEFRI beyond the scope of the User's personal use as defined by the Copyright Law without the consent of the rights holder. In the event that any problem arises in relation to intellectual property rights such as copyrights in violation of the provisions of this Article, the User shall resolve the problem at his/her own expense and responsibility and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to us.
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts.
1. Criminal acts, acts against public order and morals, and other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
2. Any action that interferes or may interfere with the operation or business of the company.
3. Acts that damage the reputation of LEFRI or a third party, or that cause or may cause annoyance, disadvantage or damage.
4. Using the Service by misusing a third party's personal information or false information.
6. Any other actions that we deem inappropriate.
1. We shall be free to change, delete, or add to the structure, contents, web pages, and other aspects of the website, and shall not be obligated to return the website to the state it was in before any changes, deletions, or additions were made at the request of the user. The same shall also apply to EC systems in general, including programs and databases.
2. The User shall bear all costs related to the preparation and installation of computer equipment, communications equipment, etc. necessary to use the Service, telephone and fax charges, Internet connection charges, communications charges such as line usage charges, labor costs, and any other costs incurred in using the Service.
3. In the event that a user's data is lost or becomes illegible due to malfunction or trouble with our computer equipment or telecommunications equipment used to provide this service, or due to communication line failure, etc., we may immediately and unconditionally cancel or terminate the sales contract without notice or demand.
4. In the event that a user causes damage to another user or a third party as a result of using the service, the user shall resolve the matter at the user's own responsibility and expense and shall not cause any inconvenience or damage to us.
5. We shall not be liable for all damages caused by the user's inability to use the service.
6. In no event shall we be liable for any damage, loss, or disadvantage arising from the use of this service, regardless of the legal cause of action.
7. We shall be exempted from liability by processing the affairs of the User in accordance with the information that the User has registered with us or communicated to us.
1. The formation, validity, performance, and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
3. If a lawsuit becomes necessary in connection with the use of the Service, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance, regardless of the amount of the suit.
Nov 2022 Last updated